[1] MLD-5.x / Feature requests / comments for Czech installation - please add new country

Offline dedkus@gmail.com

• View Profile
HI I just started to test latest image to replace yavdr and is seems very promising to me, I have some notes
- web is german only, I think with weetek, latest kodi, also international users would be interested, please give basic info also for non-german speakers
- during installation just en and de can be selected
- just one DVB-T channel list, for DVB-S 23.5E would be nice to have
- last not least - EPG data are missing czech punctuation and is cripled somehow, while in yavdr I have no trouble with it, any idea where to focus first?
- if desktop installation selected I have no idea how to go to menu (ctrl-esc is the only way i found), my microsoft BT keyboard has only left button + touchpad

other wise i found very nice web gui, rapid speed, latest sw, nice...

Where can I translate some parts of your project?

Dedkus

Offline clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
comments for Czech installation - please add new country
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 15:26:44 »
Hi,

welcome on board!

- the website is only in German, since we have no well English speakers who can translate it and 99.9% of our users are german speakers ;)
- we have no further translations than en and de
- if you add your DVB-S 23.5E channellist to the VDR wiki http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Kategorie:Channels.conf_DVBS it will be available with the next vdr package update.
- maybe it helps to cange the Default EPG charset in the setup to ISO6937 (or an other better value), after you made an update of the vdr package to the testing one (the setup of the old package has a bug)
- you can get the menu by pressing the right mouse button or the windows key

If you like to translate parts of the MLD we have an description how to do this in our wiki at http://www.minidvblinux.de/wiki/mld/entwicklung/lokalisierung
But this is not very actual. If you are really interested, I can send you a short description in English and an archive with all translation files for your language.

Claus
MLD 5.5 - Raspberry PI - 7" Touch TFT - Squeeze Play
MLD 5.5 - lirc yaUsbIR - OctopusNet - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - 12TB HDD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559

Offline clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
comments for Czech installation - please add new country
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 11:10:03 »
Hi,

I upgrade the EPG charset selection again. There was a mistake in the last version. Please try it again.

Claus
MLD 5.5 - Raspberry PI - 7" Touch TFT - Squeeze Play
MLD 5.5 - lirc yaUsbIR - OctopusNet - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - 12TB HDD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559

[1] MLD-5.x / Feature requests / comments for Czech installation - please add new country

Users Online Users Online