[1] MLD-5.x / Systems / WeTek Play / MLD at WeTek OpenElec

Offline guacianiero

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« on: September 29, 2015, 11:37:11 »
Hello to all . I have a box wetek speficif distro with openelec installed on wetek nand. I tried to install your distro to sd card.
I'm interested to use VDR plugin IPTV. I completed the standard installation but something went wrong.
If i run boot from sdcard I see a scroll bar when it comes to an end and will not start the program.It stands in the screen displaying the scroll bar. If i run boot without sd card openelec does not start and an error message instructs you to reinstall OpenELEC.
Can you help me pointing the exact procedure to follow? I definitely made some mistakes in transition.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 13:08:26 by clausmuus »

Online clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
MLD at Wetek OpenElec
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 13:07:03 »
Wich kind of collection do you have selected at the installation?
At the moment the standard-wtk collection do not work, since it is not possible to use the internel dvb card and the vdr wetek frontend at the same time. To use IPTV, you must only install the iptv vdr plugin and configure it (select a IPTV channellist or create your own).

@Andreas & Pit & Roland,
startet der VDR bei der standard-wtk installation?

Claus
MLD 5.5 - Raspberry PI - 7" Touch TFT - Squeeze Play
MLD 5.5 - lirc yaUsbIR - OctopusNet - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - 12TB HDD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559

Offline Hitam

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 13:51:21 »
If I would have know that fact much earlier, it would have saved me a lot of wasteful discussion & troubles !

regards, hitam
3x Cubietruck, mit DEBIAN 8.0, Terratec DVB-T
UBUNTU 14.04 LTS

Offline guacianiero

• View Profile
MLD at Wetek OpenElec
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 14:23:22 »
Wich kind of collection do you have selected at the installation?
At the moment the standard-wtk collection do not work, since it is not possible to use the internel dvb card and the vdr wetek frontend at the same time. To use IPTV, you must only install the iptv vdr plugin and configure it (select a IPTV channellist or create your own).

@Andreas & Pit & Roland,
startet der VDR bei der standard-wtk installation?

Claus

I installed version "MLD-5.0.0_customized_2015.09.29-166+538-GjoMGs_armhf-wtk" with service (wetek, backup, locales, install, install-net, live-wireless, webserver, ssh).

Which version i can use? Can i use my tuner S2 on board on my wetek openelec?

tnk

a version that allows me to use both my S2 tuner wetek that a list m3u does not exist at the time?

Online clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 16:52:11 »
Hi,

there was a mistake in the wetek collections since September the 17. So there was no live  test possible. That is fixed now.
But back to your problem. You must select a collection during the installaion (or not only the netinstall as individual image), otherwise you will get a simple console system with no function but a simple console ;)
In your case, use the "standard-wtk" collection and select additional the satip vdr plugin package.

Claus
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 16:56:50 by clausmuus »
MLD 5.5 - lirc yaUsbIR - OctopusNet - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - 12TB HDD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559

Offline guacianiero

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 17:16:58 »
Sorry but i am newbie :o
please help me step by step. on this screen which packages should I select?
http://minidvblinux.de/download/5.0.0/wetek/customize?class=&&arch%5B0%5D=armhf&arch%5B1%5D=armhf-wtk&headline=WeTek+Play

then, after entering all the sd card do I select standard-WTK? Where can I find IPTV-plugin?

Online clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 11:07:16 »
Hi,

select the "standard-wtk" Collection and then select also the iptv vdr plugin package.
After boot the image you must setup the iptv channel list via webinterface "System / Setup / TV / iptv channellist".

Claus

Offline guacianiero

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 11:37:57 »
Excuse me but VDR PLUGIN were added recently.They were not there before.
Now I find vdr- plugin vdr; vdr-plugin-apt; vdr-plugin-setup; vdr-plugin-amlhdevice; vdr-plugin-streamdevclient; vdr-plugin-svdrpservice; vdr-plugin-remoteosd; vdr-plugin-remotetimers; vdr-plugin-epgsync. I have to select all of these? How do I install to sdcard without damaging the nand with OpenELEC?

which select?:
First list of pdf or all sellect second pdf?

And After?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:46:32 by guacianiero »

Online clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 15:22:30 »
Hi,

please do as I descibe and select the standard-wtk collection and not the client collection. And after that select additional the vdr plugin iptv.

I do not know, why the NAND will be damaged if you do the installation on the sd-card. Only if you select the NAND device as installation destination, this will be modefied.

Claus

Offline guacianiero

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 15:43:58 »
Forgive me. But where do I find the standard-wtk collection. You can blend the link. Would you do me a big favor

Online clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2015, 16:51:57 »
At that page, where you create your individual image: http://www.minidvblinux.de/download/5.0.0/wetek/customize?class=&&arch[0]=armhf&arch[1]=armhf-wtk&headline=WeTek+Play
Or if you download the default netinstall image http://www.minidvblinux.de/download/5.0.0/wetek?class= Then you can select it during installation process and must install the iptv package after installation.

Claus

Offline rfehr

• MLD-Developer
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 20:07:18 »
If I would have know that fact much earlier, it would have saved me a lot of wasteful discussion & troubles !

regards, hitam

Hi Htam,

I ask you what packages you had installed, but you never answer it :(

http://www.minidvblinux.de/forum/index.php/topic,7021.msg52419.html#msg52419

best regrads
Roland

P.S.: And have a nice weekend ;)
1x OctopusNet 4x DVB-C
1x Zotac ITX-A Atom 330
1x RPI2 als Client
1x BananaPi
1x Wetekplay
1x MCC 100
2x RPI3
2x RPi4
1x https://www.zotac.com/at/product/mini_pcs/pi335

Offline Hitam

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 09:14:28 »
Hi Roland,

thank you very much for your continous support. However, i told you already in the referenced thread, that i erased the image and therefoe i was not able to suply the requested information.

See please: http://www.minidvblinux.de/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=52422;topic=7021.0.

I posted the Logs in this thread as well, thats all what remains avaialable from this installation (image)

Yes, i do have a 'nice' weekend, since I am not engaged with the MLD!  :-)

I wish you a nice weekend , as well!

regards, hitam
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:28:40 by Hitam »
3x Cubietruck, mit DEBIAN 8.0, Terratec DVB-T
UBUNTU 14.04 LTS

Offline Linus

• View Profile
MLD at WeTek OpenElec
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2015, 19:58:36 »
Hello:
"At the moment the standard-wtk collection do not work, since it is not possible to use the internel dvb card and the vdr wetek frontend at the same time."

You mean that we could not use the DVB card and see it directly?

I am not sure to understand what you said.
In fact, i wan t to use the DVB and the HDMI to watch TNT.  if i understand it well, it's not possible for the moment?

Thank's.

[1] MLD-5.x / Systems / WeTek Play / MLD at WeTek OpenElec

Users Online Users Online