[1] MLD-5.x / Systems / Raspberry PI / Rpi3 / MLD 5.4 / Sundtek MediaPro III : Remote command inactive with Mplayer.

Offline Sganarelle

• Sorry, I must use GoogleTranslate.
    • View Profile
Hallo,

My configuration : Rpi3 / MLD 5.4 / Sundtek MediaPro III

The remote command works perfectly to manage the VDR. But  when I use the Mplayer plugin after a while it becomes inactive :o The only way to use the system is to use a keyboard to control the system.

To restart VDR (not the full system) doesn't solve the problem.

The remote command is a part of the Sundtek MediaPro III. And the blue led of the TNT tuner is on.

I suppose there is a timeout somewhere.

How to keep alive the remote command of the Sundtek MediaPro III with the Mplayer plugin ?

Thanks for you help.
Raspberry 3 (Rpi3) + MLD 5.4 + USB Drive
DVB card Sundtek MediaPro III only for TNT (DVB-T)

Offline clausmuus

• Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • ClausMuus.de
Hi,
thank you for your report. I will try to reproduce it soon.
what kind of video (format) do you use with the mplayer vdr plugin?

You can try to restart the sundtek to reaktivate the remote: "restart dvb-sundtek"
MLD 5.5 - Raspberry PI - 7" Touch TFT - Squeeze Play
MLD 5.5 - lirc yaUsbIR - OctopusNet - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - 12TB HDD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559

Offline Sganarelle

• Sorry, I must use GoogleTranslate.
    • View Profile
Hallo,

Please, be patient, It take some time, because I suppose that below roughly one half hour, I can't reproduce the problem.

I've made a test with a MP4 file download on ARTE ("Le Cid") after one hour trying to play with the remote, the image was paused but the sound turn in a very short loop for the scene. Impossible to stop this with the remote. No way with the Web access when I tried to stop VDR or reboot - even waiting few minutes. Finally : power plug removed  :( This must be considered as an strange experience and not a serious test like expected.
Raspberry 3 (Rpi3) + MLD 5.4 + USB Drive
DVB card Sundtek MediaPro III only for TNT (DVB-T)

[1] MLD-5.x / Systems / Raspberry PI / Rpi3 / MLD 5.4 / Sundtek MediaPro III : Remote command inactive with Mplayer.

Users Online Users Online